What is the questionnaire?
The questionnaire module is a quick and easy way to participate. Answer the Organisation’s questions in a few minutes thanks to a simple and intuitive layout.
This module is mainly used to get to know you and learn more about your needs and expectations. You will also learn more about the Organisation’s actions along the project.
How can I participate?
Answering the questionnaire is very easy and fast. On the first page of the questionnaire, you will have a look at what the questionnaire is about, the number of questions and the time required to answer it. So go ahead and just answer one question after the other. You can click on Enter or on the down arrow to jump to the next question.
You will have the choice to answer 8 types of questions:
- Short text: answer by writing a short text
- Unique choice: choose only one answer among the others
- Multiple choice: choose multiple answers among the others
- Order choice: order the answers by dragging and dropping
- Email: leave an email address
- Short text with attachment: same as short text, with the option of uploading a file, image or link
- Yes/no: choose between a yes and a no answer
- Range: grade the question on a scale from 1 to X
Be careful, most of the time, you will be allowed to answer the questionnaire only once!
When you are done completing the questionnaire, you can directly access the results on the page following the last questions. Get an overview of how the other respondents answered!
Please sign in to leave a comment.