The questionnaire module is ideal if you want to gather quick feedback from your participants. Get to know your participants’ profile and expectations through quick and easy questions. It is also a good way to communicate on your actions and get some insights about it.
Thanks to our modern and intuitive design, engage your participants in a simple and fun way!
Build your questionnaire
To build your questionnaire, go to Settings > add a module > questionnaire.
- In the set up tab, type your questionnaire’s name, add an engaging picture, write a short description and set your dates.
- In the second Questions tab, add all your questions. We advise you to always tick “no” to mandatory, in order to let your participants have the choice to answer this question or not.
- In the last data tab, you can download the questionnaire’s data in a spreadsheet to analyse it. You can download your data at any given time.
Add your questions
You have the choice between 9 types of questions:
- Short text: answer by writing a short text
- Unique choice: choice to tick only one answer among the others
- Multiple choice: choice to tick multiple answers among the others. With this question, you can also add the “Other” option. Participants will be able to type their own answer when choosing “Other”
- Order choice: order the answers by dragging and dropping
- Email: leave an email address
- Short text with attachment: same as short text, with the option of uploading a file, image or link
- Yes/no: choice between a yes and a no answer
- Range: grade the question on a scale from 1 to X. You choose the end number
- Interleaving page: write a short message to your participants (Ex: “This questionnaire is only used within the “Together for climate” project.”)
With the drag and drop option (the dots on the right of the question), you can reorder the questions the way you want.
When ticking the “Questionnaire without registration” option in the set up tab, your participants won’t need a Civocracy account to answer the questionnaire. This is ideal for on site actions (agents holding a table in the street, asking people to quickly answer the questionnaire). But be careful, your participants will be able to answer your questionnaire several times.
When your participants are done answering the questionnaire, they can access the results directly on the page that follows the last question.
Once you are done setting up your questionnaire, you can save or publish it. Once published, it will appear on the project page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.