Adding a contribution to the platform is one of your best tools for interacting with other users and pushing for change in your community. By commenting on a concertation, you contribute to a crucial exchange of ideas, building the foundation for strong community collaborations.
To make a contribution,
1. Log in to your Civocracy account and go to your community's homepage.
If you don't have a Civocracy account yet, click here for more information about signing up.
2. On the homepage, you will see all of the community's concertations. Take your time to explore them and once you've found one that interests you, simply click on it to participate.
(Please note that some of the concertations may no longer be open, which means that you can't participate anymore either.)
3. Make sure you read the description of the concertation to really understand what it's trying to achieve before you add a comment.
4. Click on 'participate' and write your comment in the 'your contribution' box.
Find a title for your comment, then develop your idea. Let your community know why you think an idea has potential, how it could be implemented or which aspects require further consideration!
You can always post your comment anonymously by clicking on 'comment as' and checking 'post anonymously'.
5. It's time to share your input with your community! Click 'send' to publish your contribution.
While you're here, read up on how you can stay informed about new discussions in your community.